The clocks have gone back, the extra hour in bed was welcome, but the earlier sunsets less so. After having spent much of Spring, Summer and Autumn outside it’s now time to spend more time indoors. Pottering perhaps, or socialising over dinner with friends, or just lazing around catching up on a few things you may have missed on the blog this month.
Hope your November is off to the perfect start.
- Bridal Fashion Week: Marchesa Fall/Winter 2017
- Georges Hobeika’s Aquatic Symphony
- Rani Zakhem Haute Couture Fall 2016
- On Location With Photographer Margarita Kareva
- The New Elie Saab London Flagship
- BERTA Evening Line
- A Charming Mix of Style
- Andres Sarda Fall/Winter 2016
- Michael Costello’s ‘Midnight Garden Party’
- Bridal Fashion Week: Wtoo Fall 2017
- Delvaux Women’s Collection Autumn-Winter 16/17
- Marchesa Notte Spring 2017